2017 Tesla Model S Interior
Topic: 2017 Tesla Model S Interior
2017 Tesla Model S Interior
If you’re in the market for an all-electric sedan capable of short trips and long journeys, the Tesla Model S merits a place on your shortlist. Equipped with a four-battery electric motor, the 2017 Model S boasts a remarkable long-distance range, allowing you to travel wherever you like.
Its spacious, high-tech cabin comfortably accommodates five passengers, with the option of adding two rear-facing jump seats for a total of seven. Additionally, there is no shortage of essential comfort and convenience amenities that will undoubtedly improve your time on the road.
The 2017 Tesla Model S boasts a fantastic cabin with an abundance of quality materials. Although the supportive seats come standard with leatherette fabric, the Premium Upgrade package adds leather interior surfaces. Standard heated front seats with 12-way power adjustment give personalised comfort while driving.
Additionally, there is a basic seven-speaker audio system with twin USB connections for listening to your favourite tracks. Additionally, the 2017 Model S has optional options for a heated steering wheel, heated rear outboard seats, a motorised liftgate, and an upgraded cabin air filtration system.
The 2017 Tesla Model S has a large and airy cabin that you’ll look forward to travelling in daily or on memorable vacations. With 42.7 inches of legroom in the front seats and 35.4 inches in the rear row, you and your passengers will have plenty of room to stretch out inside this sedan.
Additionally, a pair of rear-facing seats with five-point harnesses are available as an option, increasing the sedan’s seating capacity from five to seven. These rear jump seats fold flat into the trunk floor when not in use, providing 26.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row. The 2017 Model S has a 5.3 cu ft front storage box placed behind the hood.
- The 2017 Tesla Model S has a cargo volume of 26.3 cubic feet behind the second row.
- When the back seats are folded flat, the cargo area expands to 58.1 cu ft.
- A 5.3-cubic-foot front trunk located beneath the hood provides storage.
The capacity of Seating:
- Seating for five passengers is standard in the 2017 Tesla Model S.
- Optional rear-facing child seats with five-point safety straps increase seating capacity to seven.
Colour Schemes for the Interior
Description of the Interior
The 2017 Tesla Model S is a five-passenger premium electric car with an option to add two rear-facing child seats to increase seating capacity to seven. While the 2017 model comes standard with leatherette upholstery, the Premium Upgrade package adds leather interior surfaces.
Additionally, all 2017 Model S vehicles come standard with heated front seats with 12-way power adjustments, while heated rear seats are available as an option. The cargo volume behind the rear seats is 26.3 cubic feet; however, the capacity increases to 58.1 cubic feet when the rear seats are folded.
There is an additional 5.3 cubic feet of cargo space in the front trunk of the 2017 Model S, which is housed beneath the hood.
Child Seat Specifications
The 2017 Tesla Model S accommodates five passengers comfortably, with the option of two rear-facing jump seats for older children, bringing the total to seven. The 2017 model has two lower LATCH anchor points in the rear outboard seating positions and three top tether anchor points in all rear seating positions.
Due to the slanted roof of the 2017 Model S, higher child seats and booster seats installed in the outboard seating positions may be unable to extend the headrests fully.
2017 Tesla Model S Interior
This 2017 Tesla Model S review will teach you the following:
If you’re looking for an electric vehicle with a long-range, the 2017 Tesla Model S gives you the freedom to go vast distances. The base 60 model includes an electric motor, rear-wheel drive, and a 60-kWh battery with a range of 210 miles on a single charge, according to the EPA.
However, if you want to go the distance, consider the all-wheel-drive 2017 Model S 100D, which features a larger 100-kWh battery and twin electric motors for a range of 335 miles on a single charge, according to the EPA.
Charging at home with a 120- or 240-volt outlet keeps the EV charged and ready to go for your commute. Additionally, when on an extended road trip, you can refuel the 2017 Model S at one of Tesla’s 20,000 Supercharger stations.
The all-electric engine and low centre of gravity of the 2017 Tesla Model S foundation the EV’s incredible performance. The 2017 Model S 75D is a step up from the base model, including dual electric motors, all-wheel drive, and a 75-kWh battery that accelerates from zero to 60 mph in 5.2 seconds (according to the manufacturer, when new).
If you want more electrifying electric performance, choose the 2017 Model S P100D, which cuts the time required to accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in half with a 2.5-second time (according to the manufacturer, when new).
Whether you’re cruising through the city or taking to the broad road, the 2017 Model S delivers the zero-emissions performance you desire with ample power.
The enormous 17-inch interactive display boldly anchors the Tesla Model S’s dash as a focal point in all trim levels. With standard amenities such as navigation, Bluetooth® connectivity, and a rear view monitor, the large central display provides simple access to cabin controls.
Additionally, this EV comes standard with a slew of driver assistance features that instil confidence behind the wheel, including a blind-spot monitoring system, automatic emergency braking, and lane departure warning.
IMPORTANT SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- The 2017 Tesla Model S 90D with all-wheel drive, twin electric motors, and automatic transmissions achieve an EPA-estimated 104 miles per gallon of combined fuel efficiency.
- The 2017 Tesla Model S 60D with all-wheel drive, twin electric motors, and automatic transmissions achieve an EPA-estimated combined fuel economy of 104 miles per gallon.
- The 2017 Tesla Model S 75D with all-wheel drive, dual electric motors, and automated transmissions achieve an EPA-estimated combined fuel economy of 103 miles per gallon.
- The 2017 Tesla Model S 100D with all-wheel drive, twin electric motors, and automatic transmissions achieve an EPA-estimated combined fuel economy of 102 miles per gallon.
- The 2017 Tesla Model S 60 with all-wheel drive, an electric engine, and automated transmissions achieve an EPA-estimated combined fuel economy of 99 miles per gallon.
- The 2017 Tesla Model S 75 with rear-wheel drive, an electric motor, and automated transmissions achieves an EPA-estimated 98 miles per gallon equivalent (MPGe).
- The 2017 Tesla Model S P100D with all-wheel drive, dual electric motors, and automatic transmissions achieve an EPA-estimated combined fuel economy of 98 miles per gallon.
Options for the powertrain:
- RWD electric motor and 60-kWh battery (2017 Tesla Model S 60)
- AWD with dual electric motors and a 60-kWh battery (2017 Tesla Model S 60D)
- RWD electric motor and 75-kWh battery (2017 Tesla Model S 75)
- AWD with dual electric motors and a 75-kWh battery (2017 Tesla Model S 75D)
- AWD with dual electric motors and a 90-kWh battery (2017 Tesla Model S 90D)
- AWD with dual electric motors and a 100-kWh battery (2017 Tesla Model S 100D)
- AWD with dual electric motors and a 100-kWh battery (2017 Tesla Model S P100D)
- Touchscreen 17-inch with navigation
- Monitor for the rearview mirror equipped with parking sensors
- System for detecting blind spots
- System of automatic emergency braking
- Lane departure warning system60: Equipped with a 60-kilowatt-hour battery, 19-inch alloys, heated power-adjustable front seats, a 17-inch touchscreen display, and a navigation system, among other features.
Trim Levels for the 2017 Tesla Model S
- 60D: Similar to the 60, but with the addition of a second motor for all-wheel-drive capability.
- 75: Increases battery operation and capacity by adding a 75-kWh battery and software.
- 75D: Same as the 75, but with the addition of a second motor for all-wheel-drive capability.
- 90D: Includes a 90-kWh battery, 21-inch wheels, a carbon-fibre rear spoiler, a Smart Air suspension kit, and updated suspension tuning, among other enhancements.
- 100D: This model includes a 100-kWh battery.
- P100D: Upgrades the rear wheels with a more powerful electric motor.
Colours on the Exterior
- Metallic Deep Blue
- Metallic Midnight Silver
- Metallic Obsidian Black
- Multi-Coat Pearl White
- Multi-Coat Red
- Metallic silver
- Completely black
Dimensions of the Vehicle
Tesla Model S 2017 dimensions are 196 inches long, 77.3 inches wide, and 56.5 inches high.
Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
When the 2017 Tesla Model S was new, it came with a four-year/50,000-mile basic warranty, a four-year/50,000-mile roadside guarantee, and an eight-year/unlimited distance powertrain warranty.
There are specific terms, conditions, and exclusions that apply. Complete details are available in the Warranty Information Booklet. On certain vehicles, the remainder of this warranty may apply.
People Also Ask:
What is tesla premium interior package?
Premium Interior Features Include the Following:
- Front and rear heated seats with 12-way power adjustment
- 14 speaker, 1 woofer, 2 amplifier, and immersive sound
- Premium Connectivity (one-year subscription included):
- Satellite maps displaying real-time traffic data
- Internet streaming music and media in the automobile
- Increased frequency of cellular over-the-air updates
- The browser on the internet
- Fog lamps with LEDs
- The console in the centre contains storage, four USB ports, and a docking station for two smartphones.